Governors are appointed in a variety of ways:
- Parent governors are elected by the parents
- Staff governors are elected by the staff
- Local authority governors are nominated by the local councillor and appointed by the Governing Body
- Foundation governors are recommended by the PCC and approved by the Diocese
- Co-opted governors are appointed by the Governoring Body
Please click on the link below to find out more about our Governors.
Please click on this link to learn more about the constitution of governing bodies.