The admission arrangements for our school can be found on the Shropshire Council website under School Admissions – please click here to access the page.
Our Published Admission Number is 20. If there are more applications for places than are available within the admission limit, then priority is given based on our Admissions Criteria. To access this information please click on the Fields Multi Academy Trust Admissions Policy documents below.
School Admission Arrangements 2023/24
The admission arrangements 2023/24 for community and voluntary controlled schools in the Shropshire local authority area were determined by Shropshire Council Cabinet on 16 February 2022.
A copy of the arrangements has been published on their website at:
Following determination of arrangements, if it is believed that the admission arrangements are unlawful or do not comply with the mandatory requirements of the School Admissions Code, objections can be made to the Schools Adjudicator. Any such objections should be submitted in writing by 15 May 2023 to The Secretary, Office of the Schools Adjudicator, Mowden Hall, Staindrop Road,
or by email to OSA.TEAM@osa.gsi.gov.uk.
Parent Notice Letter - Consultation on Admission Arrangements 2024-25
We recommend that parents read the Shropshire Council School Admissions page and refer to the Parents' Guide to Education in Shropshire document. Please click on the image below to download a copy of the booklet.
Printed copies of this booklet are available on request from the Admissions Team, Learning & Skills, Shirehall, Abbey Foregate, Shrewsbury, SY2 6ND.
- Fields Multi Academy Trust Admissions Policy 2023-2024
- Fields Multi Academy Trust Admissions Policy 2024-2025
Please click on the document below to open the Mid-Term (in year) transfer application form. Mid-term applications run this year from September 2022 until August 2023. Please click here for further guidance on how to complete the form.
For further information click here.
- Shropshire Council's Admissions Page (Click on this link to access the Council's Admission pages)
- Parents’ Guide to Education (Click on this link to access Shropshire Council's Guide to Education)
- Changing Schools - Mid-Year Transfers
- Transferring to Junior School
- Transferring to secondary school (Click on this link to access when and how to apply for a secondary school place.)
- How to appeal
- Appeals timetable